Christmas House 2020
Due to safety and health state requirements resulting from the COVID-19 virus, Christmas House will not be open this year.
In keeping with our goal to help low-income families provide a joyous Christmas for their children, we have partnered with food banks and Sharing Wheels to help make the following possible in 2020:
- Christmas House will provide gifts to Snohomish County Food Banks that have agreed to distribute gifts to clients with children age 0-12. Locations and hours will be posted in mid-November.
- Sharing Wheels Community Bike Shop in Everett will be taking requests for refurbished bikes (some new bikes also available). They will try to match as many bikes with kids as possible, but quantity and style are limited. Bike requests will be taken by Sharing Wheels starting in early November.
Providing Christmas Gifts to Children in Snohomish County
Christmas House is a 100% volunteer, non-profit organization in Everett, Washington that provides an opportunity for qualifying, low-income, Snohomish County parents to receive free holiday gifts for their children age infant – 12 yrs old in 2020.
In 2019 we provided over 44,530 gifts to 7,025 children from 2,380 families (infant – 18 yrs old).
Hundreds of people contribute to the success of Christmas House. Some contribute their time, some donate money or gifts, some hold fundraisers, some volunteer their skills … the list goes on and on, and you can be a part of it all.
Volunteering, Donating, and Using Our Services
Christmas House has exciting opportunities for shoppers, volunteers and contributors. Select links below or on the menu bar above to learn more about how you can receive help during the Christmas season or offer help throughout the year.
- DONATE page – Donate gifts or money year-round, including donating funds online.
- SHOP page – Learn how you can receive gifts for your children age 0-12.
- VOLUNTEER page – Find information about volunteering.
- View a video presentation about Christmas House (taken in a routine year)
- View our Flickr site. Visit our Facebook page.