Christmas House will open for 14 days staring Dec 1 through Dec 18. We are closed Sundays and Mondays (see the calendar below). Before coming to Christmas House on the day you wish to shop, please check this website to make sure we are open. Plans could change due to COVID-19.
- Print a copy of the 2021 Shopper Qualifications: (English) (Spanish) (Russian)
- Fill in and print a copy of the Family Information Form and bring it with your required documentation: (English) (Spanish & Russian EXAMPLE; use the English version)
- Masks required; not provided by Christmas House
- Only one adult is allowed inside. No children permitted inside; children outside must be attended by an adult.
- No preregistration. See below.
Christmas House provides holiday gifts for qualifying, low-income, Snohomish County families with children age 18 or younger. We are a privately funded charity, not a government funded program. To qualify to shop at Christmas House, you must provide proof that you:
- are a resident of Snohomish County,
- have children aged 18 or younger living in your custody, and
- have a household income at or below 150% of the poverty level, as defined by the United States Department of Health and Human Services (View 2021 Income Chart).
2021 Christmas House Calendar
The dates Christmas House will be open to shoppers are shown in red.
2021 Christmas House Shopping Details
- Christmas House will be open December 1 – 18, 2021.
- Hours of operation will be:
- Tuesday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Saturdays, 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Sundays and Mondays closed
- Christmas House will be located at the Everett Boys and Girls Club, 2316 – 12th Street. View map.
- There is no advance registration. Admission is by numbered ticket.
- All shoppers must wear masks. Masks are not provided by Christmas House. If you cannot wear a mask for any reason, check with a volunteer.
- Numbered tickets will be passed out daily at our location starting at 7 a.m. until one hour before closing time or until the tickets/numbers are gone, whichever occurs first. Numbers can only be used on the day they are received. On Tuesday through Friday, 200 numbers will be given out. 300 numbers will be given out on Saturdays (subject to donations). The first days are the busiest. Quality gifts are offered every day.
- Persons with disabilities or other documented medical problems are able to make special arrangements by calling 425-338-2273. A doctor’s letter is required.
- Shoppers will also be given a family information form to fill out and bring with to the appointment along with the documentation listed below. To save time, shoppers can also access this form online, type in the info, print it and bring it to the appointment.
- Shopper tickets include an estimated time the number will be called. Shoppers should return before their designated time and line up at the door, with masks on.
- When numbers are called, only one person per family can enter Christmas House. All other family members wait outside in the vehicle. No children or infants are permitted inside Christmas House.
- After shopper documentation is verified, a volunteer will accompany the shopper around the store to help with gift selection.
- There are no public restrooms inside.
- No smoking of any kind on premises.
- Parking is limited.
- Completed family information form.
- Current photo ID or passport for the shopper.
- Proof of spouse/significant other living in household (current ID, passport, birth certificate, current DSHS forms listing person, marriage certificate).
- Proof of current Snohomish County address (ID; DSHS award letter or printout of benefits that’s less than 90 days old; paycheck stub showing home address; utility bill).
- Proof of children, birth dates & guardianship (birth certificate; DSHS award letter that’s less than 90 days old; baptism certificate; court papers; School District free lunch award letter).
- Proof of household income (current pay stub(s); DSHS award letter that’s less than 90 days old; government pay stubs such as social security or veterans pay; proof of support payments such as child or spousal support).